Promote your jobs to over 150,000 students and graduates
Student and Graduate Job Listings
- per opportunity
- $65 +GST to post your opportunity to a single University
- $180 +GST to post your opportunity to 3-7 Universities
- per opportunity
- $150 +GST to post your opportunity to a single University
- $400 +GST to post your opportunity to 3-7 Universities
Volunteer organisations (charities and not-for-profit) registered on the NZ Charities Register can advertise free of charge.
Internships and Scholarships
Internships offer a great opportunity to create a pipeline of quality candidates for entry-level roles, allowing employers to select and train future employees. Gain direct access to fresh talent by listing your internship roles here free of charge.
Qualification criteria for internships
- You are the employer (free listings not available to 3rd parties)
- The position is temporary/short-term
- Duration of the contract is clearly stated
- Target audience is students or fresh graduates with limited industry experience
- A structured work experience relating to student’s area of study
- Clearly indicates the proposed roles and responsibilities
- Part time if required to work during trimester dates (applies to current students only)
- Includes details of supervision and support which will be provided
- The role is a paid position.
Scholarships can be listed at no cost.
Please contact us before listing an internship or a scholarship advertisement to ensure the listing is free of charge.
Create your Employer Profile
- Includes 1 FREE listing
- (Listing to be used before 31 December 2021.)
- LOCK IN AT 2021 RATES
Listing an employer profile on NZUni Talent is a great way to raise your profile among New Zealand university students and graduates. With an employer profile you can:
- Have a presence on the platform even when you don’t have any live vacancies.
- Have your brand front of mind with students all year long.
- Enhance the quality and relevance of your applications.
- Include details of your vacancies, campus events and key recruitment deadlines.
- Inspire prospective candidates by creating a detailed snapshot of your business, it’s culture and what its like to work there.
- Link to your website, careers page or social media platforms.
- Add your own video content.
Sign up today
Create your account and start listing your jobs with NZUni Talent